- 1) Reread your original answers to the questions. With the benefit of hindsight, score your own work in terms of its cringe-worthiness.
- 2) Has your class's healing improved in the area you identified as its weakest?
- 3) Have you changed your "least favoured class to heal with"?
- 4) Did you read the entries from others in the webring, especially your class?
- 5) If Yes to #4, did you learn anything that made you a better healer?
A few of the responses reinforced my belief that my own class tends to underestimate itself in being able to do more than just raid-heal or use any spell other than rejuv/WG. It made me sad, but it made me a better blogger (I hope) by being able to address these issues and anticipate comments when I blogged about anything contrary to the "druid raid healer" ideal (especially crit/haste changes and talent selection).
- 6) What tools/resources or information do you think you would need to improve as a healer and how could that help the community at large?
Beyond that, though, I'm happy with the resources available to me. I enjoy digging up strats and considering mechanics through fellow bloggers, as they offer a wider range of opinions and experiences than I can find just within my guild, and overall a warmer and more helpful atmosphere than can be found on official forums. Plus, the forums don't have stick figure guides... I'm a visual learner, what can I say!
- 7) What did you identify as your worst habit as a healer? Have you improved in this area?
ICC has brought out an awareness of a different weakness of mine, however: I am not a very good heal leader/healing coordinator, on the fly. I hate forcing others into a specific job. I second-guess my decisions because I don't want to force anyone into a spot where they feel they can't perform their best or feel trivialized. I KNOW I don't know everything about my cohealers, and forget specific abilities that may lead them to be better in one role or another. I prefer flexibility. I also don't like bossing people around :)
It wasn't necessary to micro-manage 10-man healing before ICC. We didn't NEED heal assignments through (most) of Naxx, Uld, and ToC. In ICC, we do need the assignments for many fights, and it's taking some getting used to.
- 8) What did you list as your favorite healing spell and your least used healing spell for your class? Are these answers still true? If they have changed, what caused the change (i.e. patch fix, different healing environment, etc)?
But still the prettiest.
/p Pretty lights! Gather close for healing!