Three sections: Druid Resurrection, Other Druid Spells, and Raiding.
- "Can druids revive themselves?"
No, druids' Revive spell is a simple out-of-combat resurrection spell. The only way a player can resurrect themselves upon death is by having a Soulstone from a warlock, being battle-ressed by a *living* druid, or by being a shaman who has their ankh available (1 hour cooldown, 40 minutes talented).
- "When do I use rebirth over revive?"
As for when to use Rebirth, I recommend that it be according to the following conditions:
a) that you have the time and mana to cast it without letting others who are currently preventing a wipe to die themselves (from lack of healing or tanking),
b) that the raid is not going to wipe anyway before your target is able to jump in and help (and thus they will just die again),
c) that your target will actually be of assistance in continuing the fight and they are needed for its completion, and
d) the dead person won't immediately die again due to environmental AoE or other damage.
In a raid, I highly suggest letting the raid leaders decide when to use your battle-res, as they should have a better idea of who is most needed and whether or not it should be saved for someone more critical within its 20-minute cooldown.
- "When do druids learn revive?"
Other Druid Spells:
- "Can you nature's swiftness a Starfire?"
- "Does nature's grace proc on heals?"
- "Can you make a Force of Nature macro without clicking?"
- "Does the color of Flight Form change depending on your hair/skin color?"
- "Is there a macro to target a mob who has a specific raid icon?"
- "Should you use Soothe Animal on Razorscale?"
- "How do you enable hard mode Razorscale?"