- Collecting Termites is risky business for a tree.
- Blood Elf: "You cannot imagine the hatred I possess for this wretched land. The ilk of Cenarius and the kaldorei druids at the peak employ their pathetic powers to stifle the flow of magic, even so far south of their pathetic holdings... their beloved forests. I have no doubt you love the night elves and their allies as little as I. Aid me, and both our ends might be satisfied. Go forth, slay the sons and daughters of Cenarius, druid!!"
Kaelynn: "Wait, what??!"
- Undead: "Place this toxin fogger at the Goblins' airport. And run."
Kaelynn: "Are we defumigating it for the goblins?"
Undead: "Something like that."
Kaelynn: "This doesn't sound at all suspicious."
Undead: "Don't worry about the goblins. They're chopping down your trees, aren't they? They deserve it."
- Questgivers: "Hi there, here're 4 quests for Sunken Temple! Have fun!"
Kaelynn: /completes quests grudgingly
Questgivers: "Oh good, thanks for doing those! Because we know you love the instance, here are 2 more!"
Kaelynn: "WTH?? Ohhh I hate you." /completes quests
Questgivers: "Haha you thought you were done with ST? Here's another."
Kaelynn: "I KEEL YOU"
- Blood Elf: "Thank you for killing those darn druidy cenarius-offspring for me."
Kaelynn: "..... I only did it cuz they attacked me first."
Blood Elf: "Whatever. Now I want you to go into a druid stronghold and kill their leader, chop off his head, and bring it to me."
- Questhelper: Go to Stormwind to collect Runecloth.
Kaelynn: "I don't think killing guards in Stormwind would be a very productive way of gathering runecloth."
- Blood Elf: "Thank you for killing that druid for me"
Kaelynn: "..... I only did it cuz he attacked me first. You're an evil, evil woman."
Blood Elf: "Whatever. Now, while you were off killing my foe, I tortured a bunch of little kaldorei druids for information."
Blood Elf: "My, my, aren't you eager! Well, I found the location of a cache of ancient druid relics I want you to steal."
Kaelynn: "And what exactly would you want with a bunch of ancient druid relics? >:( "
Blood Elf: "Nothing. I just think it'd be hilarious for you to steal them."
- Questhelper: Go to Stormwind to collect Rugged Leather.
Kaelynn: "Wait, guards and Alliance players are skinnable now?"
- Questhelper: Go to Tanaris to collect Venomhide Baby Tooth.
Kaelynn: "I already did that daily today, I can't do it again."
Questhelper: Oh, okay. Go to Un'Goro Crater to collect Venomhide Baby Tooth.
- /clicks crate in lumbermill to deposit Termites.
No quest pops up.
/wags arms energetically over crate to deposit Termites.
No quest turn-in pops up.
TreeKaelynn: "THEY'RE EATING ME ALIVE!! GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF!"
Questhelper: "I can't do that, Dave."
- Troll: "Bring back 4 frostmaul shards, and my lucky charm will be yours."
Kaelynn: "You don't LOOK like a leprechaun..."
- Blood Elf: "Defile Uther's Tomb, and be quick about it, druid!"
Kaelynn: "What do you want me to do, mark it in cat form? O.o"
- Undead: "Here, let me get those termites off of you and put them in this jar."
TreeKaelynn: "Phew, thanks! I almost lost a limb!"
Undead: "Heh. Now go release them in the lumbermill."
TreeKaelynn: "...you are trying to kill me, aren't you?"
- Drunken Dwarf: "I want to milk you."
Kaelynn: "I'm sorry, this is just too wrong. I'm not that kind of cow."
Drunken Dwarf: "It's okay, here, I'll give you a mug of it when I'm done."
Kaelynn: "NO!" O.O /flees
Sunday, August 30, 2009
I've been working on Loremaster; it's nice, easy questing to help relax after all the pressure of work recently. It's let me explore areas of Azeroth I rarely see, or in rare cases, have never seen at all. I've also been able to have a laugh at some of the quests!