You can find my full list here.
|As a reminder, I use Lunarsphere's random speech generator to manage my res macros. The mod will choose one from my list randomly each time I cast a res spell.|
- *pokes %t with a stick* Um, guys? I think it's still alive...
- %t died! /roll for blame!
- So, how much experience do I get for killing %t?
From the Forums/Blogosphere/Misc Quotes:
- Forgive me, %t! Your death only adds to your repair bill!
- Ok, one more time. The bad guys are supposed to die, the good guys are supposed to live. And %t? We're the good guys.
- %t, stop worshiping the ground I walk on and get up.
- It's not that I didn't try to heal you, %t, I simply found it more mana efficient to rez you.
- DISCLAIMER: I learned how to rez from a recipe on the AH, so accept at your own risk, %t.
- Alright, %T, I'm going to res you. Just relax and let your mind go blank... shouldn't be hard for you, considering you're, well, dead.
- So you just figured you'd come here to the most hostile environment known to men, with no training of any kind, and see how it went? What was going through your head, %T?
- Arise, %T, and we will see if your insanity can be cured.
- Nothing's over while I'm breathing, %t!
- Sooner or later, %t, you always have to wake up.
- Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move... lucky for you, %t, I can give you another chance.
- It's my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you. *looks pointedly at %t*
- Not a bad bit of resurrection, huh, %t? You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.
- Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... %t's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
- You know, between the raid's howling and %t blasting everything in sight, it's a wonder the whole instance doesn't know we're here.
- You don't need to see %t's identification. This isn't the corpse you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.
- I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened... oh wait, no, that was just %t.
- Judging by your current state, I suggest a new tactic, %t: let the wookie win.
I'd love to hear what others have to add to the list. Remember, the above quotes are only the "new" ones I have added: you can find my full list here, where I've been updating it since its original posting last year.