Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ICC10: Vortex Lich King Videos

Being the epic final adventure that the Lich King is, we got this recorded from THREE(!) perspectives. It was then cut into two separate movies:
Both have spoilers if you don't want to see what ultimately happens at the end. The Priest/Pally video contains the cutscene and some pre-story as well.

They are currently hosted on YouTube, so I'm linking them in here to share the hard work our three cinematographers put into these videos!


Warlock

Part 1:



Part 2:





Healer/Tank:

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:






~~If you have any strat specific questions, we have at least two bloggers working on making strat guides ATM, but I'm more than happy to answer questions on what we did to the best of my ability!~~

2 comments:

Cuantro said...

Grats to you guys on the kill... We are getting really close. One question how do you manage to not die if you get harvested soul in Phase 3? I am spamming heals like crazy on menethil and can't remove the channeled spell on him. I usually die when the spirit is at around 40k hp left.

Kae said...

I never ended up getting put inside the blade, myself, but we did have a couple times a healer was placed inside, and we found that she had to interrupt the channeled spell somehow to save him. I just kept it in the back of my mind that if I ended up in there, I'd be trying warstomp or catform maim or bear bash to stop the spell.