Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Macro Changes for 3.3

@target:

Patch 3.3 is introducing another space-saving macro shortcut. In place of typing [target=mouseover,help] we can now use [@mouseover,help]. I have a lot of macros to re-write. :) They will still work with the target= syntax, of course, so no rush in changing them all (ie before raid time tonight with the patch rolling out!).

/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help] [mod:shift,help] [mod:shift,@player] Lifebloom; [@mouseover,help] [help] [@player] Rejuvenation



Vehicle Macro Syntax:
  • [vehicleui] (if the player has a vehicle UI)
  • [unithasvehicleui] (if the target of the macro has a vehicle UI)
I would imagine adding "no" before each will work as it does with other syntax (ie "novehicleui"). Not sure yet what I would personally use these for, but a few considerations regarding my usual freak-out when someone jumps in a low-health mount and suddenly appears at a sliver of health are twirling around in my head.


Other:

/SetTitle command was added. I dunno specifically what it does, but I'd imagine it has something to do with Player Titles.

Hurricane has been fixed when cast from Bear Form, Cat Form, or Dire Bear Form, allowing it to complete the channel after shifting out of form rather than stopping the hurricane. Not sure if they fixed it for treeform, too... but will test it tonight. If it is fixed, then I can swap my hurricane macro back to not having a /cancelform at the start :)

No comments: