Thursday, August 12, 2010

WTF Tranquility

Beranabus... you are one strange chicken.

Bus is a moonkin with a resto offspec in my guild. While he is typically running around chaining rejuv/wild growth across the raid when we have him tree it up in our raids (progression or farm iCC10), he does have a fondness for Tranquility, so much so that he went and farmed up a full 8/8 Cenarion Set (tier 1) and...

...somehow...

...seriously, I'm baffled...

...heals his heroic runs with only Tranquility. He posted a video where he is healing Heroic HoR with only Tranquility. With a mostly pug group (and pug tank with some blues). Successfully. This is the guy that I have to remind to use swiftmend/nourish/lifebloom.


....


....


Bus, you pull off some crazy stuff. /salute.

7 comments:

Deandre said...

OMFG. Baaaah. This is so going to get hot fixed. Epic while it lasts though.

Zy said...

I've heard of this! Druids have been doing it for at least a year now and it hasn't been changed yet. I suspect the devs are amused.

Good for Beranabus for having fun in a creative way!

Poneria said...

That...was so cool!

I particularly enjoyed his commentary, too. :)

Kaethir said...

Wish I'd have known about this when I still had a Resto spec... I'd have farmed this up and been a 1-button healer ;)

Rades said...

OMG. This is the coolest thing EVER. I would love to be able to do this! Haha.

Kae said...

Pretty-light spam. Bus likes the sparklies ;)

Beranabus said...

I heal Ruby Sanctum trash too!



;)


But yeah, like Zy said, this has been going since at least Naxx. 2 resto druids on Lotheb=lolololol. It'll be fixed in Cata, because if i'm not mistaken, they're taking out the imp tranq talent Q.Q Sadface!