Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trying to talk WoW...

So...

...um...

Just because a leaf is defying gravity, doesn't mean it's hacking.
The wind is a perfectly ordinary class mechanic for it.

...


um...


Beta efflorescence graphics: no, this puddle isn't going to melt your feet. EMBRACE THE GREEN OOZE!


...hrmm...


...Lich King? I like bubbles. I hate defile when it eats bubbles. Defile can DIAF while I bounce around the room in my pretty shiny bubble. With fear ward. F U, DEFILE.

F U N D A!..........





...ahem...


*looks around*



*crickets*

....

Oh, who am I kidding. My attention is elsewhere, atm!





If for some bizarre reason you are offended by adorable puppies, I suggest avoiding my blog for a while. Just sayin'.

The cuteness compels me.

7 comments:

Aggrazel said...

All I have to say about the puppy is ....


Dawwwwwwww

lissanna said...

So, tree form is...

Oh cute puppy! Aww it's sleeping!

lissanna said...

Kae - can you change the website link on my previous comment to restokin, instead of the jibberish I accidentally typed? I got distracted by puppy.

Alyae said...

Boycotting this blog for indecent exposure.
DID YOU SEE the puppy pick where all of her nether regions were exposed!

FOR SHAME!


PS -> River sounds to Summer-ish for a malamute. You shoulda called her Glacier. YES YES! RIVER OF ICE!

Kae said...

Lissanna: I don't know if blogspot will let me edit comments or links... can only delete them. Your second should have the right link, though, so others can follow that :)

Alyae: she was born in the summer! ...not that she likes the heat. She's very anti-heat. Thus she's sleeping on a cold stone hearth >_>

Dr. Cynicism said...

1) The efflorescence effect looks frickin scary.

2) That puppy looks frickin cuddly. (Even Dr. Cynicism likes puppies... geez, I'm not a stone cold monster)

Simon said...

sweet phote...

i'll try to stay manly and not comment on how cute it is...