Monday, February 14, 2011

Remix

A sappy Valentine's Day song to my guildies: those current, those past, and those gone beyond the game, whether by choice or because they have moved on from this world.

VANILLA TWILIGHT... a raider's remix.

The heals hug round to kiss you
'Less I go LoS and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of guild raiding
'Cause I'll pug 'round safe and soundly
But I'll miss your spells around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dears
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the boss turn to goo
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes ten to go raid perfectly
The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my cursor and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my grid frames
Are right where you fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't raided in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone
But drenched in a pixel twilight
I'll sit in Orgrimmar all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll get to raid and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh guildies, I wish you were here


/end sappy song :)

1 comment:

Sakaki said...

:) cute

ps. grats on
Defender of a Shattered World O.O last I saw was just Nef.