Thursday, July 29, 2010

AFKae

Tonight will be a mad [Dash] of packing. I'm leaving tomorrow to go help lead a camp, teaching girls to admire [Nature's Splendor] :) Time to get in touch with my [Nurturing Instinct] while avoiding the [Insect Swarm] (with their [Ferocious Bite]s) and hoping the [Gale Winds] don't blow my tent away (which would most definitely have a negative impact on my [Tranquility]). I shall call upon my [Primal Tenacity] to survive the long hours, but may need to rely on coffee (which I rarely EVER use) to [Revitalize] and [Innervate] myself, else there may be some [Primal Fury] shown.

When I get back, I expect to [Hibernate] for a day or two.




Okay, done linking. WHAT? It was fun :D
I posted a pic of where I was going to my guildies, and Bus used MSPaint to draw me into the scene:




<3 Bus!
There's a running joke in the guild about my wilty tree leaves... I'm jealous of the treants.

BBL :) Maybe once camp is over I'll finally find time to finish my belated Halion strats!

6 comments:

Kaethir said...

have fun!

Rades said...

Hope you manage to avoid Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones on your trip!

Rhii said...

Have fun at camp, Kae! I love camps. When I was in college I used to staff an 8 week wilderness camp every summer. I miss it and am jealous of you! :)

Beranabus said...

"Sorry guys, I died to cutters because I thought the treants were Kae!"


"That's silly Kae has wilty leaves!"


<3 Kuch.


Have fun Kae!

Angelya said...

Have a great time :) Make sure you take precautions against Insect Swarm too!!!

Turagor said...

Why is one of the non-wilty trees have a sad face, You'd think he'd be grateful to have green leaves.