Now, I can at least match my gear to look like I am not a kindergartner who has insisted on dressing all by herself (the kind that wants to wear rain galoshes and a football helmet)... or completely forego the tier model and avoid looking like I'm decaying (t13 mushrooms). Instead... I am dressing as sailor moon with bird wings!
There have been elements of previous tier gear that I really liked, and revisiting their appearance, even in a mashup of tiers and expansions, is fun!
- Hat: Conqueror's Nightsong Headpiece (Ulduar)
- Shoulders: Passive Resistor Spaulders (BWD heroic)
- Chest: Obsidian Arborweave Raiment (Firelands normal)
- Gloves: Obsidian Arborweave Handwraps (Firelands normal)
- Belt: Firescar Sash (Firelands vendor)
- Legs: Kilt of Immortal Nature (Black Temple)
- Staff: Staff of the Plague Beast (WotLK Naxx) - I like the bit of Celtic design to it
Haven't decided yet what I will do when I pick up the spellpower dagger and offhand, but I like this look :) My alts, alas, don't have near as much gear to pick and choose between.