My UI is a UI built not for just a healer, nor just for a feral druid. I made my UI with all roles in mind: I need to see everything, and I need to be able to see it quickly. I use the same UI for tanking, melee dps, caster dps, and healing, pve and pvp, solo and raiding. It took a lot of tweaking, but I am very happy with it, though would like to have the time to generate more of my own custom art for it :)
Below is an in-combat screenshot on my healer with no target. If I am targeting something, usually it is the boss to monitor threat using Omen in the lower right-hand corner. 4 of the circular buttons around the screen, including two around the sphere next to Omen, are menus that will open and close at a click or mouseover.
For a full in-combat screen with target, debuffs, threat, and castbars, I have a recent screen of a temporary turkey respec here.
Mods are something that I *can* play without, but really prefer not to. They tell me what I need to know in an easier to read format, so that I can make my choices quicker and more efficiently; they also make my UI much, much less cluttered to read by rearranging and rescaling things to my preference, and hiding things I don't want to see.
- Bartender 4 (action bars)
- Bindpad (hidden)
- Buffalo (buff rescaling/positioning)
- Button Facade (+styles)
- Capping (PvP, auto-turnins)
- CastDonut (small cast bar + GCD circling the mouse pointer)
- Clearfont2 + Fontpack, (disabled, but accessed via SharedMedia)
- Cowtip - settings here
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Debuff Filter
- Ghost Pulse
- Grid - settings here
- Hear Kitty (audio combo points)
- kgPanels (custom artwork)
- LunarSphere - details here
- Omen Threat Meter
- PitBull 3.0
- Power Auras Classic - settings here
- SendSelf (mail)
- SexyMap (minimap)
As can be seen by the minimal action bars in the screenshots, I have the vast majority of my actions keybound and memorized, but a finger-press away. These keybindings are the same on both of my druids, and for ease of reflex, I keep similar abilities bound to each key on my non-druid alts.
On the Lookout For:
I'm always on the look out for new mods that will make my UI a happier place to play in. Particular things I seek right now include:
- A way to apply OmniCC style cooldowns to my buff bar, rather than using text timers
- A better world map mod, cartographer was just too heavy and clunky.