Tuesday, July 6, 2010

They're here....

I could blog about how the WoW Forums are all going to be showing the poster's real names as an effort to put an axe in trolling.

I could blog about how the up-rating and down-rating of posts on the WoW forums could seriously be abused on the recruitment boards.

I could blog about how some people still don't seem to understand that, even if item levels are the same, having access to ICC25 normal loot makes 10 mans easier due to a broader (and better) choice in itemization and quicker gearing.

I could blog about how I think that guilds that aren't 10-strict are still viable ten-man guilds and how I respect their choice to NOT limit their players, including their non-raiding-roster friends and family, from running ICC25 and RS-25 pugs, though they may have a slightly easier time of content due to their expanded gear selection (assuming their raiders partake of the ICC25s).

I could blog about how it's a PitA to monitor strict rankings for the guild and have to remove friends/family who threaten to push a guild out of strict rankings in order to pick up raiding recruits who happen to already have those achievements, because honestly, what's the likelihood of finding recruits who don't?

I could give you a stick figure guide on how to Halion.


But I'm not going to right now.

Instead, I give you this...



...that you might share in my giddiness that my puppy was born last week.

^_^

9 comments:

Sephrenia said...

Awwwwwwwww....


...wwwwwww....


....wwwwwwwww :)

Aoife said...

Congratulations on your puppy!

Jasyla said...

Puppies beat forums and guild rankings any day. Can't wait for more pictures!

Analogue said...

Aww, puppy!

I demand you post the puppy's real name so as to avoid trolling. Only a troll would be afraid to provide this information.

Kae said...

...but...but... the puppy doesn't HAVE a name, yet!

So we shall call her No Name until such time as she has a name :D

Keredria said...

Aww! Super cute!

But um, who doesn't understand #3? What in the?

But um, stick figure Halion plz because a raid isn't a raid until I have a Kae stick figure guide.

kkthxbai

Hana said...

Aw... Congratulations! :D

Anonymous said...

Grats on the new puppy!!

And yes I agree with Keredria no raid strat is complete without a Kae stick figure guide.

Vidyala said...

D'aw, so cute. Congratulations on your new addition! :D