Sunday, July 5, 2009

Polar Bear Attack!

My vacation consisted of much sleep, playing with kitties, making the guys look bad at Wii boxing (/flex), and...

AHHH FERAL POLAR BEAR ATTACK!


/pounce
/sploosh!

:D Clearly, a pair of druids at play, here. I had a blast watching these two swim about, toss the ball around, and chase and wrestle with each other. What I don't understand is why the Fetch Ball doesn't work with hunter pets or druids ;) These bears seem to have no such inhibitions against fetching balls!



Oh, and it has been determined that Seal Form IS 4 NAP!!



I also managed to find myself a Little Fawn pet; got 75 pets just before I went on vacation last week, when I managed to get the Scorchling pet out of Ahune's chest. So cute! These are klipspringers, but close enough :)



~ Photos taken with a Nikon D60 camera. Zoos are a lot of fun, even for grown-ups! ~

No comments: